[NTG-context] Divider in grid environment

Jan Tosovsky j.tosovsky at email.cz
Sat Feb 8 13:27:42 CET 2014

Dear All,

I'd like to use a divider between certain paragraphs. As I want to keep all
the lines on the grid so it should have a height = N x line height.

As \hl renders the line on baseline, I have to tweek the space before/after
using the 'blank' command to keep the horizontal line in the +/- middle:

\setuplayout[grid=yes]
\showgrid
\showlayoutcomponents

\starttext
\input{ward}
\blank[4mm]\middlealigned{\hl[4]}\blank[6mm]
\input{ward}
\stoptext

But this solution requires adjustments for different fonts or font sizes...

Is there a more efficient way how to accomplish this?

Thanks, Jan