[NTG-context] another question on simplefonts

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Wed Feb 5 19:16:47 CET 2014

On 02/05/2014 12:39 AM, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> Am 04.02.2014 um 21:19 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez <oinos at gmx.es>:
>> [...]
>> But I don’t know how to define "slantedfont={* Regular}" with the new
>> syntax. "sl=style:tf" or "sl=style:regular" don’t work (the italic font
>> is the slanted one).
>> Which is the right way to do it in the new version of simplefonts?
>
> \definefontfamily[mainface][serif][TeX Gyre Pagella][sl={style:regular,features:{default,fakeslanted}}]

Many thanks for your reply, Wolfgang.

It works fine.

>> How about a new range preset for Hebrew?
>
> What is needed for this preset?

I’m afraid all information I have on this topic comes from the list.
Typesetting Hebrew is only a request from another ConTeXt newbie, who
asked me.

range={hebrew,alphabeticpresentationforms} seems to be the range.

Many thanks again for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk