[NTG-context] Fundraising for MathML in Gecko/WebKit and EPUB (less than one day left)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 01:52:22 CET 2014

Khaled,

thanks a lot for sharing this, but I believe it deserves a more
descriptive title than just "fw: Thank you".

Can you please also send this to other TeX mailing lists? In
particular the Unicode Math (but XeTeX and TeX Live should be fine as
well). It's not off-topic at all, I believe many people would be glad
to see this work being done.

Mojca