[NTG-context] Testpage with extras

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Thu Jan 30 22:23:51 CET 2014

On 1/30/2014 12:34 PM, "H. Özoguz" wrote:
>> use case needed
>
> Here two cases to compare:
>
> 1.
>
> \setupindenting[yes, 9pt, first]
> \starttext
> \noindentation\input knuth\\
> \input knuth\blank \noindentation
> \input knuth
> \testpage[35]\noindentation\input knuth
> \stoptext
>
> 2.
>
> \setupindenting[yes, 9pt, first]
> \starttext
> \noindentation\input knuth\\
> \input knuth\blank \noindentation
> \input knuth
> \testpage[10]\noindentation\input knuth
> \stoptext
>
> In the second case the testpage is not active, but the "noindentation"
> (the one right after it) still is (correct bahavior of course). But I
> want to link this "testpage" and this "noindentation" with each other,
> s.t. both are active, if the line-criterion is true, and both are not
> acting, if not. That is, what I meant with "\testpage[n,noindentation]".
>
> Could I make it clear now?

new in beta .... please wikify ...

\definepagechecker
   [whatever]
   [lines=35,
    voffset=10pt,
    before={\vfill\wordright{(see next page)}\par},
    after=\noindentation]

\setupindenting[yes,9pt,first]

\starttext
     \noindentation
     \input knuth\par
     \input knuth\par
     \noindentation
     \input knuth\par
     \checkpage[whatever]
     \input knuth\par
     \input knuth\par
\stoptext

... i assume that others (read: Wolfgang) will check if the old testpage
is compatible -)