[NTG-context] Testpage with extras

"H. Özoguz" h.oezoguz at mmnetz.de
Thu Jan 30 10:37:27 CET 2014

Hi there,

I asked a similar question before, but I try it again (in a bit
different way):

The command \testpage[n] Paragraph sets the next paragraph on the next
page, if there are less than n lines left on the current page. I use
this command very often, but need it with some extension: If \testpage
is "active" (meaning, there are indeed less than n lines left), then it
should not only input an pagebreak, but also some other command.

E.g.: somewhat like \testpage[n,{\noindentation}] should add
"\noindentation" before the paragraph, if and only if, there are less
than n lines left. Or maybe: "\testpage[n, {TESTPAGE IS ACTIV}" to
simply add this text infront of the next paragraph (of course the first
one is more interesting).

At the moment I use \testpage[n]\noindentation but that fails, if the
document has changed and there are >= n lines left => no pagebreak, but
still \noindentation of course - but they only should act simultaneously.

Is that possible in some way?

Best regards!
Huseyin