[NTG-context] Ubuntu Light font

Flavien Lambert petit.lepton at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 02:34:47 CET 2014

Still another question...I managed to have the ubuntu light for both
regular and italic as well as greek letters in the text but I am still
unable to obtain greek letters in math text. Could you indicate to me the
right way?
Thanks,
F.

\definefontfamily [mainface] [sans] [Ubuntu]
[regularfont=ubuntulight,,italicfont=ubuntulightitalic,boldfont=ubuntu]
\definefallbackfamily [mainface] [math] [Ubuntu]
[preset=math:lowercaseitalic,tf=style:light]
\definefallbackfamily [mainface] [math] [Ubuntu]
[preset=range:greek,tf=style:light]
\definefallbackfamily [mainface] [math] [Ubuntu]
[preset=math:digitsnormal,tf=style:light]
\definefontfamily     [mainface] [math] [TeX Gyre Pagella Math]