[NTG-context] Change the default text colour for entire document

Thangalin thangalin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 12:45:59 CET 2014

Keith: that was a brilliantly clever idea.

I will write up a wiki page on this if someone can tell me where
*every independent occurrence of black* could possibly appear (e.g.,
margins, footnotes, page numbers, table borders, etc.) and how to set
each to a different colour.

Not having a single inherited colour means knowledge of where all
black references are used should be captured. I much prefer Hans'
suggestion of defining \inheritmaintextcolor and using that
everywhere: it is quite clean.

Thank you!