[NTG-context] luatex crashes

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Tue Jan 21 17:49:54 CET 2014


Am 2014-01-21 um 21:40 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm <texml at fiee.net>:

> current version: 2014.01.21 10:58 or current version: 2014.01.21 16:07
> on OSX 10.9
> 
> 
> structures      > end of sectionblock 'backpart'
> Assertion failed: (type(p)==glue_spec_node), function delete_glue_ref, file ../../../source/texk/web2c/luatexdir/tex/texnodes.w, line 2942.
> 
> mtx-context     | fatal error: no return code, message: luatex: execution interrupted
> 
> 
> 
> structures      > end of sectionblock 'backpart'
> Assertion failed: (type(p)==glue_spec_node), function delete_glue_ref, file ../../../source/texk/web2c/luatexdir/tex/texnodes.w, line 2942.
> 
> mtx-context     | fatal error: no return code, message: luajittex: execution interrupted
> 

ConTeXt  ver: 2014.01.21 16:07 MKIV beta  fmt: 2014.1.21  int: english/english

This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.78.2 (TeX Live 2014/dev) (rev 4746)

This is LuajitTeX, Version beta-0.78.2 (TeX Live 2014/dev)


The problems seems to be in the index mechanism, specifically in \placeindex.
If I use \completeindex[criterium=all], it runs through, then I can replace it with \placeindex (to get rid of the title), and it works, while I don’t change anything.
If I remove the „good“ TUC file, I get the crash again, and no TUC file is created. If I put it back, it works again.

I didn’t yet manage to create a minimal example, but it’s the same with all of my songbooklets that use registers for an alphabetical ToC.
It doesn’t matter if I use LuaTeX or LuaJitTeX.

Now I’ll look for a newer binary.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)



More information about the ntg-context mailing list