[NTG-context] Reference in a startcombination environment

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 00:18:22 CET 2014

Hi,

you can use the second optional argument of \in to give a suffix for the float number.

\setupexternalfigures[location=default]

\starttext

\startplacefigure[title={Combination},reference={fig:test}]
  \startcombination[2*1]
    \startcontent
 \externalfigure[cow][width=4cm]
\stopcontent
\startcaption
\stopcaption
    \startcontent
 \externalfigure[mill][width=4cm]
\stopcontent
\startcaption
\stopcaption
  \stopcombination
\stopplacefigure

The \in{figure}{a}[fig:test] shows a dutch cow.

\stoptext

Wolfgang