[NTG-context] issues with \setuplist

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 12:07:30 CET 2014

Am 17.01.2014 um 20:38 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez <oinos at gmx.es>:

> Dear list,
>
> generating a table of contents with the following sample:
>
> \setupinterlinespace[line=3.5ex]
> \setuplist[section][alternative=d, style={\itx\setupinterlinespace},
> separator={·}]
> \starttext
> \placecontent
> \dorecurse{5}{\chapter{Chapter}\dorecurse{10}{\section{Long Section
> Title}}}
> \stoptext
>
> I experience two issues.
>
> The first one is that I have no hay to get the sections that build a
> paragraph to have an adapted \setupinterlinespace. Right now the
> interline space is too high. And \setupinterlinespace from style doesn’t
> seem to work.
>
> The second issue is that I would like to get a separator between each
> section item in the table of contents. Am I missing something about
> separator?
>
> Could anyone explain what is wrong with the sample?

1. There is no option to use a separator between the entries, when you want one you have to write your own list alternative.

2. You have to set the linespacing before all section entries are placed.

\setupinterlinespace[line=3.5ex]

\startsetups[placelist:section]
  \start
    \setupinterlinespace[line=2.8ex] \placelist[section][alternative=d,style=\itx] \par
  \stop
\stopsetups

\setuplist
  [chapter]