[NTG-context] issues with \setuplist

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Fri Jan 17 20:38:56 CET 2014

Dear list,

generating a table of contents with the following sample:

\setupinterlinespace[line=3.5ex]
\setuplist[section][alternative=d, style={\itx\setupinterlinespace},
separator={·}]
\starttext
\placecontent
\dorecurse{5}{\chapter{Chapter}\dorecurse{10}{\section{Long Section
Title}}}
\stoptext

I experience two issues.

The first one is that I have no hay to get the sections that build a
paragraph to have an adapted \setupinterlinespace. Right now the
interline space is too high. And \setupinterlinespace from style doesn’t
seem to work.

The second issue is that I would like to get a separator between each
section item in the table of contents. Am I missing something about
separator?

Could anyone explain what is wrong with the sample?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk