[NTG-context] apply typing environment to \typebuffer

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Wed Jan 15 21:11:29 CET 2014

On 01/15/2014 08:50 PM, Peter Münster wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 15 2014, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>
>> \definetyping[buffer][option=TEX,before=\startframedtext,after=\stopframedtext]
>> \setuptyping[buffer][style=\tt\setupinterlinespace,align={right,broad}]
>
> Why "\definetyping[buffer]" ?  \typebuffer is already defined.
>
> Shouldn't it be:
>
> \setuptyping[buffer][style=\tt\setupinterlinespace,align={right,broad},
>         option=TEX,before=\startframedtext,after=\stopframedtext]

Of course, Peter, you’re right.

Many thanks for pointing this out.

I simply copied and pasted a code for an already-defined typing
environment and replaced the name in both \definetyping and \setuptyping
without realizing that buffer was already defined.

Many thanks again for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk