[NTG-context] Disable balancing of page bottoms

Joshua Krämer joshua.kraemer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 23:26:12 CET 2014

Dear list!

Context (Mk IV) balances the bottoms of doublesided pages, even if I
use \raggedbottom.  How can I disable this?  I'm thinking of something
like "balance=no" for columns, only for pages.

My problem is that I have a one-page float (rotated table) with the size
of the textheight.  The opposite page is not completely filled with
text, which makes context crop the height of the page with the float,
too, resulting in a shift of the float into the upper margin.  That's
why I want to disable balancing.

Kind regards,
Joshua Krämer