[NTG-context] \defineframedtext take precedence over \defineframed and add "extra padding"

Elspeth McGullicuddy elspethmcgullicuddy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 19:55:41 CET 2014

In the following example \defineframedtext take precedence over
\defineframed, and also I don't know how I can get rid of the "extra
padding" (looks like a good \baselineskip before the text).
(What I want is the first output, but with the readability of \startXY \stopXY)

As for the "take precedence", I can change the name; But for the extra
padding I don't know how to remove it.
I could add a \vskip-\baselineskip at the beginning, but there is
probably a better solution.

(By the way, the construction \blueframed{\startformula
hello\stopformula \input knuth} behave badly.)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\starttext

\setupcolor[x11]

\defineframed [blueframed]
              [width=local,frame=off,rulethickness=2mm,backgroundoffset=1mm,%
                align=yes,background=color,backgroundcolor=lightblue,%
                corner=round,radius=1.5mm]

\blueframed{\input{knuth}}

\defineframedtext [blueframed]
              [width=local,frame=on,%rulethickness=2mm,backgroundoffset=1mm,%
                margin=no,
                align=yes,background=color,backgroundcolor=lightblue,%
                corner=round,radius=1.5mm]

\blueframed{\input{knuth}}

\startblueframed
  \input{knuth}