[NTG-context] Invoice Example

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Mon Jan 13 08:49:39 CET 2014

Am 2014-01-02 um 21:07 schrieb hwitloc at gmail.com:

> I copied the three files required for the invoice example on the wiki garden.
>
>  invoice.tex,  invoicefunctions.tex, adn invoicesetup.tex
>
> $ context  invoice.tex
>
> The above compiles without error, but the resulting pdf doesn't give me what I would expect.  There is a
>
> " Regression in latest release of iT E X  "
>
> In the main body of the document, which I don't think should be there.
>
> My setup: mtx-context     | current version: 2013.09.03 16:23
>
> Is the source out of date with the context version I am using or am I missing something?

Hi anonymous,

I finally came to checking that code - it was still written for an old version of Wolfgang’s letter module.
Now it’s updated to work with the latest. Feel free to fix remaining errors yourself.
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Invoice

To adapt it for your own purposes you’ll need to learn to use the letter module (or bug Wolfgang to help you ;-)

Greetlings, Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net