[NTG-context] setuphead for in-paragraph head ?

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 00:36:51 CET 2014

Hi Wolfgang,

In mkiv, even using \startanswer, \stopanswer (and the same syntax with questions and hints) the blocks mechanism seems to be broken.
The error message is still the following:

\dostopnormalblock ...meter \c!after \par \egroup

<argument> ...fact that $2\times 5 = 10$. \dostopnormalblock
                                                  \dostartnormalblock {hint}...
\dodowithpar ...dler \v!construction \endcsname #1
                                                  \csname \??constructionsto...

When I understand a little bit more about that mechanism I’ll do other testings and eventually ask Hans about what has been changed regarding blocks.
Best regards: OK