[NTG-context] kpfonts, math, type 1 font

Elspeth McGullicuddy elspethmcgullicuddy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 19:56:08 CET 2014

Hi everybody,
(best wishes for this new year by the way).

There is this font:
http://www.ctan.org/pkg/kpfonts
Which is a postscript type 1 font, text and math.

I've copied the files in the right places in the ${HOME}/texmf tree.
And a call to:
mtxrun --script fonts --list --all --pattern=*kp*, after a
mtxrun --script fonts --reload
seems to indicate that it is found by context all right.

But now I haven't got the faintest idea on how to use it in a ConTEXt
document -- text + math.
My ConTEXt is beta not older than a fortnight.

All examples I've found that could possibly apply were at least far
too complicate for my understanding, also likely outdated.

Regards,
Chris