[NTG-context] Avoid system fonts

Jörg Hagmann joerg.hagmann at unibas.ch
Fri Jan 3 21:26:56 CET 2014

Thank you, Mojca, but I am afraid you have to be more specific.

I created a directory ~/context/beta/empty
I put into .profile OSFONTDIR=Users/bonasa/context/beta/empty
Starting the shell gives:
$echo $OSFONTDIR
Users/bonasa/context/beta/empty

but:

context myfile.tex
gives

fonts           > names > 'OSFONTDIR' specifies path '/Users/bonasa/Library/Fonts'
fonts           > names > 'OSFONTDIR' specifies path '/Library/Fonts'
fonts           > names > 'OSFONTDIR' specifies path '/System/Library/Fonts'

???

Thanks, Jörg