[NTG-context] doublestroke

Elspeth McGullicuddy elspethmcgullicuddy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 18:06:53 CET 2013

Seeing the code wasn't producing the expected result I did two change
in one go, without clearly noticing it: my mistake.

The script as it is, with or without the force, keep drawing the
blackboard glyphs with Latin Modern Math. I put the script again so
that there is no ambiguity:

\definefontfamily     [mainface] [rm] [Latin Modern Roman]

\definefallbackfamily [mainface] [mm] [TeX Gyre Termes Math]
[range=uppercasedoublestruck,force=yes]
%\definefontfamily     [mainface] [mm] [TeX Gyre Termes Math]
\definefontfamily     [mainface] [mm] [Latin Modern Math]

\setupbodyfont[mainface]

\starttext

\startformula
ABC \quad {\blackboard ABCN} \char"2115 % still Latin Modern Math
\stopformula

\stoptext

Chris