[NTG-context] doublestroke

Elspeth McGullicuddy elspethmcgullicuddy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 17:33:57 CET 2013

I've done the install with the script and it worked just out of the box.

I've found all the sources I was looking for (pity (or not), they are
not indexed by google).

I've made this tiny change to have the behavior I was looking for:

\definefontfamily     [mainface] [rm] [Latin Modern Roman]

\definefallbackfamily [mainface] [mm] [TeX Gyre Termes Math]
[range=uppercasedoublestruck] [force=no]
\definefontfamily     [mainface] [mm] [TeX Gyre Termes Math]

\setupbodyfont[mainface]

\starttext

\startformula
ABC \quad {\blackboard ABC}
\stopformula

\stoptext

Very grateful for this example without which it'd took me ages to get there.
(or more likely not to.)

Chris