[NTG-context] doublestroke

Elspeth McGullicuddy elspethmcgullicuddy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 16:23:59 CET 2013

So far I've failed to find the sources.

The only place I've found recent enough sources is there:
http://minimals.metatex.org/current/context/experimental/tex/context/base/math-act.lua

But the link isn't working.

All the other sources I've found do not contain the relevant parts
(not up to date).

Could you tell me +where+ I could find them.

I've downloaded this:

rsync -rpztlv --stats contextgarden.net::'minimals/beta/base/tex/
                                          minimals/beta/base/metapost/
                                          minimals/beta/base/xetex/
                                          minimals/beta/misc/web2c' texmf

rsync -rpztlv --stats contextgarden.net::'minimals/beta/context/current/
                                          minimals/beta/context/img/

minimals/beta/context/config/' texmf-context

rsync -rpztlv --stats contextgarden.net::'minimals/beta/fonts/new/
                                          minimals/beta/fonts/common/
                                          minimals/beta/fonts/other/
                                          minimals/beta/fonts/old/' texmf-fonts

rsync -rpztlv --stats contextgarden.net::minimals/beta/misc/setuptex/ .

rsync -rpztlv --stats contextgarden.net::'minimals/beta/modules/f-urwgaramond/
                                          minimals/beta/modules/t-bnf/
                                          minimals/beta/modules/…/' texmf-extra

But the result contains no "*.lua" neither "*.mkiv"

Regards,
Chris