[NTG-context] [***SPAM***] Incorrect internal font processing

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Sun Dec 1 12:05:42 CET 2013

On Sun, Dec 01, 2013 at 11:21:30AM +0200, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> It is not clear to me how FontLab arrived to the dotlessi name from the
> GSUB table, but I need to look into the font a bit more closer.

Interestingly, after I patched Sorts Mill (a FontForge fork) to avoid
duplicates[1] I ended up with a ‘dotlessi.sc’ glyph, as it turns out the
font has a <dotlessi> → <regular smallcap i> later on, so that is where
FontLab gets the glyph name, too.

I’ll try to port this patch to LuaTeX later.

Regards,
Khaled

[1] https://bitbucket.org/sortsmill/sortsmill-tools/commits/a7fdc1cd13d94659fe90848d0fe2878bbdd54d60