[NTG-context] No full Unicode-Support in ConTeXt?

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Nov 24 18:48:05 CET 2013

On 11/24/2013 6:38 PM, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 06:31:27PM +0100, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> On 11/24/2013 6:09 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>>
>>> shows me a "little sign" above the word
>>
>> the only issue i see is that this otf font has 2048 units and gets scaled
>> wrong (in luatex's backend probably)
>
> It is actually a TTF font but the extension confuses ConTeXt (we
> discussed this very issue before).

afaik it passes the right unit value so the backend gets confused ...
okay, we could probably specify a font to be truetype when units ~= 1000
but still ... i have no problem with forcing

if units ~= 1000 and format ~= "truetype" then
     properties.format = "truetype"
end

if we can assume all opentype fonts to be 1000