[NTG-context] Simplefonts and inherited style

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 21:00:49 CET 2013

> Joshua Krämer <mailto:joshua.kraemer at gmail.com>
> 11. November 2013 20:46
> Dear Wolfgang,
>
> thank you, this does the trick. I didn't try \setsansfont, because in
> reality I don't use serif and sans fonts but blackletter and roman. Does
> a more general solution exist? If not, I will misuse \setsansfont.
Even though \rm is normally used for a serif font and \ss for a sans serif
font there is no rule which prevents you from using a blackletter etc. font
with these styles.
> By the way, is this new simplefonts version only available in the context
> beta? I've made an update but still the new commands don't work.
The new simplefonts module is part of the core (no external files are
required) and you need a recent beta to have it available.

Wolfgang