[NTG-context] ntg-context Digest, Vol 113, Issue 2

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 16:16:42 CET 2013

Am 01.11.2013 um 16:01 schrieb Jeong Dal <haksan at mac.com>:

> Yes, there is an hanbatanglvt.lfg file.
> 	ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/fonts/hanbatanglvt.lfg
> But the installed font's name is "HANBatang-LVT.ttf".
> So I changed the font name in your file from "hanbatanglvt" to "HANBatang-LVT", also I copied the above lfg file as "HANBatang-LVT.lfg" in the same folder.

This change isn’t necessary, context refers from the normalized font name (lowercase and without hyphens etc.) to the real font with a table entry in the font database.

> Is it OK to use another Korean font?

This shouldn’t be a problem, Hans needed for his example only a font which is available for all system.

Attached is also Hans original example, this should allow you to test the feature.

Wolfgang