[NTG-context] Nested itemize (spaces before and after inside environment)

Jaroslav Hajtmar hajtmar at gyza.cz
Thu Oct 24 12:45:01 CEST 2013

Hello ConTeXist.

I tried convert plainTeX source code into ConTeXt  source code so that
the output PDF gave the same (or approximately the same) result. I did
it for one of plainTEX developers (Mr. Olšák), which compared results of
PlainTeX, LaTeX and ConTeXt. However, I encountered the following problem.

Is there a way to adjust the spacing before internal itemize environment
when the external itemize environment is set as PACKED?

Thanx JaroslavHajtmar

Here is my minimal example:

\setupitemize[1][packed][symbol=n,before={\blank[medium]},after={\blank[medium]}]
\setupitemize[2][packed][symbol=a,stopper=),before={\blank[big]},after={\blank[big]}]

\starttext

This is normal text before itemize list.

\startitemize
\item First 1 level
\item Second 1 level
   \startitemize
   \item First 2 level (before this line should be big space)
   \item Second 2 level
   \item Third  2 level (after this line should be big space)
   \stopitemize
\item Third 1 level
\item Fourth 1 level
\stopitemize