[NTG-context] Simplefonts

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 10:02:23 CEST 2013

On 14 oct. 2013, at 19:38, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com> wrote:
> […]
> You can also use the predefined typescript which has the name “eulernova”:
>
> \definefontfamily[mainface][rm][TeX Gyre Pagella]
> \definefontfamily[mainface][mm][eulernova]
>
> \setupbodyfont[mainface]
>
> \starttext
> Text font $math font$
> \stoptext
>
> Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for this wonderful module and functionalities, and the very good tutorials you give us!
Out of curiosity I tested the examples you sent, which all work perfetcly, but the above code with eulernova typescript seems not to give the expected result (using ConTeXt  ver: 2013.10.13 23:58 MKIV) on my installation: please see the attached PDF result of the following example:

%%% begin Wolfgang's example
\definefontfamily[mainface][rm][TeX Gyre Pagella]
\definefontfamily[mainface][mm][eulernova]

\setupbodyfont[mainface]

\starttext
Text font $math font$ and $\sin(t) = \int_{0}^t \cos(\theta)d\theta$
\stoptext
%%% end Wolfgang's example

Best regards: OK