[NTG-context] Simplefonts

Prashanth prash.n.rao at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 18:38:42 CEST 2013

Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for the update. I have a question, and I came across a bug.

Question: I need some keywords in a distinctively different font, which
I accomplished by defining \kword as "\definesimplefont[kword][DejaVu
Mono][size=13pt]". I looked through font-sel.mkvi, but I did not see any
way of implementing equivalents. (I still haven't learnt macros
properly, though.) Can you please give me a hint on how I can do this
with the latest fonts interface?

Bug: I prefer Euler font for math. This does not seem to work with the
latest fonts interface.

Best regards,
Prash