[NTG-context] Mathdesign GD with simplefonts

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 19:38:56 CEST 2013

Am 08.10.2013 um 18:26 schrieb Magnus J <mjo.lists at gmail.com>:

> With mathdesigngd (which is intended to complement Adobe Garamond Pro, and the one that I want), I get
>   fonts           > typescripts > unknown library 'mathdesigngd'
> in the output. With mathdesigngm, I get (cropped output)

1. It’s possible the math design fonts uses different file name than the ones context expects and this is the cause for the error message.

2. Math for Adobe Garamond isn’t supported yet by context.

I can take a look why math design fails and fix but not today because it takes a while to check all files.

Wolfgang