[NTG-context] Module simpleslides error

Pavneet Arora pavneet_arora at waroc.com
Fri Sep 13 21:53:34 CEST 2013

I don't believe that I have seen Aditya mention this recently, but
anyone using ConTeXt for making slide presentations would benefit
tremendously, I think, from reading his "tutorials" on how to use simple
ConTeXt to do so:

https://github.com/adityam/context-slides-example/commits/master

Sorry if I have trampled on what was a strictly simpleslides discussion.

Regards.

BTW, someone on this list had recommended to me quite some time ago
"impressive", a PDF viewer with transitions, which I also find very
effective in giving presentations from PDF documents:

http://impressive.sourceforge.net/

On 09/13/2013 12:01 PM, Xan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If I choose BottomSquares in presentation, I receive an error:

I'm sorry, I know that some of the styles aren't working at the moment
(at least not the versions on the garden; I think all of them work on my
system). Aditya and I need to upload a fresh version soon, but we
haven't been able to find time to discuss important questions. Anyway: I
fear it will be October until we get around to producing a new version.
If you want this particular style, I can send you the version I have
here off list (your test file compiles here), but it may be better to
wait a bit because of dependencies etc.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Thomas

--