[NTG-context] Module simpleslides error

Mari Voipio mari.voipio at iki.fi
Fri Sep 13 12:14:26 CEST 2013

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Xan <dxpublica at telefonica.net> wrote:
> If I choose BottomSquares in presentation, I receive an error:
>
> l.68 \definevisualcounter

I recently went through all of the Simpleslides designs and found out
that also Boxed and Shaded failed at this same point. Looks like
something with the page counter. (Swoosh fails, too, but on something
else...)

These modules worked for me and about as expected (color options don't
seem to work, but defaults do): BigNumber, Ellipse, Embossed, Framed,
FramedTitle, HorizontalStripes, NarrowStripes, RainbowStripe, Rounded,
SideSquares, Sunrise, ThickStripes.

Mari
(who ended up picking a design that works although that wasn't my
first choice - I just forgot to report the problems, so it is good
somebody did!)