[NTG-context] brogue (OT) and a related question

Peter Rolf indiego at gmx.net
Thu Sep 12 16:31:33 CEST 2013

Hi,

starting with the off topic...

A new Brogue (https://sites.google.com/site/broguegame/) version shipped
and I updated the table with the monster statistics.

For all interested [your chance to stop reading here], the link to the
final document (made with today's version).

http://www.wuala.com/indiego/public/brogue/1.7.3/

Now to the question:

I need to fill the table with some space to reach a specific dimension
(the used background graphic makes this necessary). Currently I have to
fiddle the dimension by hand.

Is there a way to use a fixed TABLE height on each page (for a multi
page table)?
Or is there a way to calculate the remaining space on the page inside
the TABLE?

Peter