[NTG-context] extra - in reference

Meer, H. van der H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Tue Sep 10 10:51:58 CEST 2013

Doing \in{Figure}[fig:figname] neatly typesets for example: "figure 1.4"
Defined as: \startplacefigure[title=figure-title,reference=fig:figname]

But if I define:\startchapter[title=chapter-title,reference=chap:chapname]
Then \in{Chapter}[chap:chapname] produces: "chapter 6 - "
Thus an extra space + minus sign + space are put behind the chapter reference.

This is annoying, because I would like my chapter reference to be "chapter 6" without any additions. Besides, the figure reference and chapter reference behave differently, an unexpected phenomenon.
It seems the \startchapter defines a reference different from the reference in \startplacefigure.

Is this difference in behaviour intentional? Is it a bug? How can I revert my chapter references to the form without the trailing characters?

Thanks in advance
 Hans van der Meer