[NTG-context] repost add bib category?

Meer, H. van der H.vanderMeer at uva.nl
Tue Sep 10 09:09:15 CEST 2013

I am reposting this, because I did not see someone reply. Is there anyone who can help me out?
Thanks in advance.

Hans van der Meer

On 6 sep. 2013, at 09:36, "Meer, H. van der" <H.vanderMeer at uva.nl<mailto:H.vanderMeer at uva.nl>> wrote:

I am in need of a reference to a "bachelor thesis" but the file bxml-apa.mkiv only provides "phdthesis" as a possibility. Adding the following code to bxml-apa.mkiv doesn't work or is not enough to add the "bachelorthesis" as an extra.
I did search for "phdthesis" in the ConTeXt base files and was found once: in the bxml-apa.mkiv file.

How to?

\startxmlsetups bibtex:apa:bachelorthesis
   \setvariables[bibtex:temp][label=Bachelor thesis]
   \bibxmlsetup{bibtex:apa:common:thesis}
\stopxmlsetups

used in the .bib file as:

@bachelorthesis{rijneveld:13,