[NTG-context] Arabic and Latin hemistiches

J. R. Schmid jrs at weitnahbei.de
Fri Aug 30 03:07:48 CEST 2013

> From what I understand from Hans's message, m-hemistich is part of the
> ConTeXt distribution, so you just need to update your distribution to
> install it (i.e., just run first-setup.bat)

That's what I understood from the ConTeXt Standalone wiki page, and also
why I'm so confused about this - my Standalone installation is brand
new, and I started it roughly 3 hours after Hans' post about the new
module. I just ran first-setup.bat again, but it still doesn't find the
module.

Is there a separate source/repository/etc. that needs to be specified?