[NTG-context] bug in \externalfigure

Jannik Voges researchjavo at icloud.com
Thu Aug 1 17:19:14 CEST 2013

You are right. I was a little bit confused, because I didn't know, that you have to add 'location=default' to get the sample files, so I thought, that might also be buggy. 'test' is a test-file (pdf, jpeg, ...) in the current directory (I have not mentioned that). In my second Mail I included the source files with 'test.pdf'. You can see the bug there or when you compile the example below. This time, the sample files are loaded correctly and you will see, that the second graphic and sentence are missing.

\setupexternalfigures[location=default]

\starttext

\externalfigure[cow.pdf]

\page