[NTG-context] Headers on Empty Page at End of Chapter

Malte Stien malte at stien.de
Fri Jul 5 11:40:04 CEST 2013

Wolfgang,

Thank you for this. I do actually like the empty page, I just don't like the header and footer on there. So, after you your hint I managed to turn that off with

  \setupsectionblock[page={yes, header, footer, right}]

Regards,
Malte.

--
“The Electric Monk was a labour-saving device, like a dishwasher or a video recorder... Electric Monks believed things for you, thus saving you what was becoming an increasingly onerous task, that of believing all the things the world expected you to believe.”

― Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency