[NTG-context] Headers on Empty Page at End of Chapter

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 09:24:08 CEST 2013

Am 02.07.2013 um 06:05 schrieb Malte Stien <malte at stien.de>:

> Wolfgang,
>
> Actually, I just realised this only works if the next page (the right page following the empty left page) is the first page of a chapter in the bodymatter. That is, it does not work in the following two cases:
>
> - If the next page is the first page of the first appendix

This happens because sectionblocks force a right page at the start of each block, you can disable this with

\setupsectionblock[page=yes] % default: page=right

> - If there is no next page, ie. for the last page of the document

This should also be solved with the solution above. When the number still appears you can try to add \page[last] at the end of your document.

Wolfgang