[NTG-context] PdfXChange Viewer (slightly related to "Overriding pdfview")

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Mon Jul 1 11:43:05 CEST 2013

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 10:54:11 +0200, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:

> you can add this to l-pdfview.lua (opencalls windows section):
>
>          ['pdfxcview']   = [[start "test" pdfxcview.exe /A
> "nolock=yes=OpenParameters" "%filename%"]],
>

> if you have a texmfcnf.lua file in your local tree you can add a
> directive there, otherwise you can make such a file with:
>
> return {
>      type    = "configuration",
>      content = {
>          directives = {
>              ["pdfview.method"] = "pdfxcview",
>          },
>
>      },
> }
>
> assuming of course that you have that viewer someplace in your path

PdfXChange is normally here:

"c:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF Viewer\PDFXCview.exe"

or

"%ProgramFiles%\Tracker Software\PDF Viewer\PDFXCview.exe"

I guess the snippet might become a part of the standard ConTeXt Suite.

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka [mailto:LPr at pontex.cz]
Pontex s. r. o.      [mailto:pontex at pontex.cz] [http://www.pontex.cz]