[NTG-context] Possible bug with new \start ... \stop way for title, chapter, subject, etc.?

Andres Conrado Montoya andresconrado at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 07:46:27 CEST 2013

I was trying to implement the solution provided by this thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg51152.html and it
works very well. However, finding a problem related to this
implementation, I found that the output of the new \start ... \stop
versions of the title, section, chapter, subject, etc. commands is
different from the old \title, \chapter, \subject, etc.
As you can see in the following MWE, the new implementation indents
the first paragraph of the given section, by some amount (even
different from the default for paragraphs).

Is this a bug or a new feature that I don't understand?

mtx-context     | current version: 2013.06.10 22:51

%******** START MWE **********%

\setuplayout[grid=yes]
\setuppagenumbering
  [alternative=doublesided,location={footer,center}]
\showgrid
\setupindenting[yes,big,next]
\usemodule[lettrine]

\define[2]\SectionCommand