[NTG-context] Using \setupinterlinespace with \setuparranging[XY], and more

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 21:00:35 CEST 2013

Am 21.06.2013 um 22:27 schrieb Pavneet Arora <pavneet_arora at waroc.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I am using Willi's MAPS 37 and the "Example" section from the \setuppaper command:
>
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setuppaper
>
> to print a set of labels, 2x6 configuration on U.S. Letter waterproof
> label paper.
>
> For the most part things are working well, but I have a number of questions:
>
> 1.  A difference between MAPS 37 and wiki entry for \setuppaper is the
> inclusion of the following line in the later:
>
> \setuplayout[location=middle]
>
> which seems to play a significant role.  Otherwise, I cannot get the
> labels to honour the topspace and backspace specified in the setuppaper
> command.  My question is why is this significant?  What role does it
> play?  This can be tested by simply deleting the line in the MWE below.

The setups acts here as a keyword to enable the topspace/backspace keys.

> 2.	I would like to have every label "centered", i.e.,
> \framed[alignment=center] should be set for all labels.  However,
> including it in the setupframedtexts command doesn't seem to have any
> effect as shown in the MWE down below.  Is there another way for all
> labels to inherit this alignment setting?

The global settings for \framed are changed with the \setupframed command,
the \setupframedtext commands changes the values for \startframedtext.

> 3.  I cannot get interlinespacing to affect the line spacing even though
> the baselineskip variable is changed as shown in the MWE.

You have to add \par at the end of each paragraph, e.g. \framed{\definedfont[…]\setupinterlinespace …\par}

Wolfgang