[NTG-context] Bold Small Caps

Malte Stien malte at stien.de
Tue Jun 25 14:59:34 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am trying for bold small caps, such like

  {\bf This is bold {\sc and bold small caps} and just bold again}

However, out of the box, the inner {\sc ...} part is not typeset in bold. So after a bit of looking I found this:

  http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Bold_small_caps

But it does not work for me. I noticed the module (http://pmrb.free.fr/work/OS/ConTeXt/) is from 2006, so the bit rot might have set in. Should it still work? Or is there a better way these days?

Thank you,
Malte.

--
“The Electric Monk was a labour-saving device, like a dishwasher or a video recorder... Electric Monks believed things for you, thus saving you what was becoming an increasingly onerous task, that of believing all the things the world expected you to believe.”

― Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency