[NTG-context] [***SPAM***] Headers on Empty Page at End of Chapter

Malte Stien malte at stien.de
Tue Jun 25 14:56:41 CEST 2013

That works, thank you.
Malte.

--
“The Electric Monk was a labour-saving device, like a dishwasher or a video recorder... Electric Monks believed things for you, thus saving you what was becoming an increasingly onerous task, that of believing all the things the world expected you to believe.”

― Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency