[NTG-context] [***SPAM***] Can't find recommended tool

hwitloc at gmail.com hwitloc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 16:41:26 CEST 2013

I am trying to install a font so that Context cn use it.  I am  using the simplefont module and have a ttf that I'd like to use.

There is a lot of conflicting information out about to do this and som is outdated.   As for ContTeX I did find a nice article, but it says to use the program texfont, "which ships with ConTex", but I do not have any such file.

texfont --ve=sil --co=gentium --makepath --install

I am using the TexLive version.   Is there any simple method to get this font so that it can be used by ConTex MKIV ?