[NTG-context] item bullet processing / font problem

hwitloc at gmail.com hwitloc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 01:10:56 CEST 2013

The result of adding:
> \definetypeface[test][rm][serif][latin-modern][default]
> \definetypeface[test][mm][math] [latin-modern][default]
>
> \setupbodyfont[test]

Make no difference whatsoever.

"Sorry, but I can't typeset math unless various parameters have
been set. This is normally done by loading special math fonts
into the math family slots. Your font set is lacking at least
the parameter mentioned earlier.

! Math error: parameter \Umathquad\displaystyle is not set.

system          > tex > error on line 20 in file bullet-problem.tex: Math error: parameter \Umathquad\displaystyle is not set ...
"
"

As pointed out an arument is not being passed through to a lower level and apparently in this case the argument is probably NULL or not valid.

However adding:  "\setmathfont[modern] "  did allow normal default symbols working.

Only problem now is a halting compile with error messages and inability to use $/diamond$ (and other symbols) as bullet shapes/characters.

Regards