[NTG-context] Hebrew vowel placement in ConTeXt.

Michael Ash mash at econs.umass.edu
Mon Jun 17 18:31:12 CEST 2013

Thank you. The unicode text looked good (although reversed left-to-right as
I sent it) in my sent mail, and it looked perfect (corrected right-to-left)
in your response.  But it did not look good in the digest email (all the
letters were convered to ?'s).

Also it's typesetting fine in ConTeXt except for the vowel placement.  Any
suggestions there?  Thank you again.

Yours,
Michael

--
Michael Ash, Chair, Department of Economics
Professor of Economics and Public Policy
Email mash at econs.umass.edu
Tel +1-413-545-2590 Twitter @michaelaoash