[NTG-context] Disabling interactive citations

Sander Maijers S.N.Maijers at student.ru.nl
Sun Jun 16 20:18:35 CEST 2013

I want to disable the clickable citations (in MkIV) while keeping other
interaction for things like cross-references. So far I unsuccessfully
tried some commands in my environment file like:

\setupcite[interaction=stop,compress=yes]

This is just my guesswork as I haven't found documentation for (setup)cite.

P.S.:
As for my motives, the links:
1. are missing when using the 'authoryear' alternative with APA
bibliography style;
2. link to "references.pdf" while my project is one document in one
differently named file and references.tex is just one product in it.