[NTG-context] how to print a simple booklet

Jan Pohanka xhpohanka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 10:25:33 CEST 2013

Dne 13.6.2013 10:03, Peter Münster napsal(a):
> On Thu, Jun 13 2013, Jan Pohanka wrote:
>
>> Maybe it is just my misunderstanding but I think that page number
>> should be placed on the left side of page 2, on the right side of page
>> 3, etc.
> Did you try:
> \setuppagenumbering[location={footer,right},alternative=doublesided] ?

Yes :) It helps with page number position, and everything is ok when
using \setuplayout[width=middle]. But when one use narrower width then
the backspace is on the opposite side.
I always thought that backspace is on the left side of single page, or
on the outer sides when the sheets are in a book.

thanks
Jan