[NTG-context] rebuild font cache

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sun Jun 9 18:57:22 CEST 2013

On 09/06/13 18:15, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>> This happens after changing in tex/texmf/web2c/texmfcnf.lua:
>>
>>    TEXMFCACHE      = "/var/cache/ctxbeta/texmf-cache",
>
> Try running
>
>   mtxrun --generate
>
> and then repeat the above steps.

Many thanks for your reply, Aditya.

If I rebuild the font cache as root, I get:

    # mtxrun --script fonts --reload

    fonts           | names | warnings are disabled (tracker
    'fonts.warnings').../ctxbeta/tex/texmf-context/tex/context
    /base/font-syn.lua:723: attempt to index field 'treatments' (a nil
    value)

If I rebuild the font cache as user, I get:

    $ mtxrun --script fonts --reload

    fonts           | names | unable to access database cache
    fonts           | names | accessing the data table failed

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk