[NTG-context] suppress unwanted page breaks

Ingo Hohmann context at ingohohmann.de
Wed Jun 5 21:55:53 CEST 2013

Hi ConTextists,

I have a few pages with questions and answers

\setuptolerance[verytolerant]

\defineparagraphs
[mypar][n=3,before={\blank[back]}]%,after={\blank[disable]}]
\setupparagraphs
[mypar][1][width=.01\textwidth,style=bold]
\setupparagraphs
[mypar][2][width=.95\textwidth]

\starttext

\page[bigpreference]
1. Question
\blank[1*line]
\blank[1*line]
\startmypar
*
\mypar
First possible answer
\mypar
\externalfigure[marked]
\stopmypar
\blank[1*line]
\blank[1*line]
\startmypar
*
\mypar
Second possible answer
\mypar
\externalfigure[empty]
\stopmypar

More question and answers blocks

\stoptext

My problems:

- Sometimes the answer is not broken up into lines correctly, but prints
  over the externalfigure, which is a marker, with the given answer is the
  correct one.

- I want the question to stay together on one page with the answers, but
  sometimes there are pagebreaks in between.

- I guess there are better ways to code this, so if you have a better
  ideas, go ahead.

(I created a minimal example from my multipage text, and hope that I
included all relevant setup commands).

Kind regards,

Ingo Hohmann